Friday, January 14, 2011

Lost passport!

Before I went to Colombia I was stopping in Panama city to get some technical assistance from some bilingual sound guys and DJs... staying with my good friend Mario, and continuing with preperations...

 I won't take it as a bad omen, but definitely a setback, I must have droped my passport somewhere between the airport exit and his car... less than 150 steps... but it can't be found. wouldn't have been a problem except that the embassy closed at 10am (wierd right? ) so I am stuck here until tuesday (it is also closed on the weekend and on MLK day)...

I am hoping to extend the Colombia time on the other side of things so that I can still do all the work I planned... this was already a very tight schedual. I might need some teacher friend out there in Asheville to help...
I still have a class to teach on the tuesday after I return... I have a page for students to fill out and other than that they could just listen to hip-hop instrumentals... I should be there, but I won't abandon this project either...
If you think you can help... post something and I will be in touch...
If

No comments:

Post a Comment