Friday, January 14, 2011

New plan

Basically everything is just pushed back a few days...
I've communicated with LEAF's Afterschool people... no problem... I'm not fired if I miss the 1st day,
 I mean this trip is a good excuse right?
 
I am therefore planning to extend the trip, and return on wednesday the 26th that will give me enough time to do all the initially planned apointments, and instruction... hopefully without messing up the schedualling too much...
With the extra time in Panama I will have an opertunity to perform (harmonica) with sort of a spanish techno-folk group and maybe even check out the city's jazz fest (which I had no idea was happening this weekend)...
do you see that silver lining? i do...
 
Thanks to everyone back home who offered help to figure this out...

No comments:

Post a Comment